Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Dippers might combust if we get Bellingham
Perhaps it should be added to the joint email about 'the indescretions'

Can someone remind me of the times we as a club or fanbase have disrespected the dipper scum?

Seems everytime we play against those darlings of the media, in the soon to be non England - apartfromthedolepayments - our club, team bus, management and players, and always the supporters get attacked physically, verbally or spat at.

Perhaps it should be added to the joint email about 'the indescretions'

Can someone remind me of the times we as a club or fanbase have disrespected the dipper scum?

Seems everytime we play against those darlings of the media, in the soon to be non England - apartfromthedolepayments - our club, team bus, management and players, and always the supporters get attacked physically, verbally or spat at.
  • 2021-22. Winner : Manchester City. Runner Up : Liverpool.
  • 2018-19. Winner : Manchester City. Runner Up : Liverpool.
  • 2013-14. Winner : Manchester City. Runner Up : Liverpool.
Apart from the above wins, I don’t know why the dippers don’t like City -:)

Bunch of fucking deluded feral cunts.

We've been keeping our transfer powder relatively dry since 2020. Yes we've spent, but we've spent wisely with loads left in the bank if needed.

I still think the accumulation of available funds is because we have an eye on a couple of marquee midfield signings.

KDB's 32 soon & Bernardo still wants Barça. This is probably Gundog's final season too, so it would be fitting if he returned to Dortmund on a free plus £100m+ in exchange for Bellingham.

parents are turkish. he was born in germany.
Yes. As I understand it, he is German, born and raised in Germany, Turkish-born parents still in Germany, married to an Italian born in France. So, why Turkey? It was a genuine question. I was just surprised anyone thought it was an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.