Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. As I understand it, he is German, born and raised in Germany, Turkish-born parents still in Germany, married to an Italian born in France. So, why Turkey? It was a genuine question. I was just surprised anyone thought it was an option.
I think he's said he wanted to play there at somepoint before he hangs it up. i doubt it'll be the case,

He absolutely loves that he's close to Haalands family, it's give him a career as a ITK. Loves the attention think we will have to get used to it while Haaland is here. That he will keep subtlety hinting

He absolutely loves that he's close to Haalands family, it's give him a career as a ITK. Loves the attention think we will have to get used to it while Haaland is here. That he will keep subtlety hinting
Haha! Get used to it? I can go weeks and weeks without even remembering he exists until one of our twitterati post his latest offerings.

Yes. As I understand it, he is German, born and raised in Germany, Turkish-born parents still in Germany, married to an Italian born in France. So, why Turkey? It was a genuine question. I was just surprised anyone thought it was an option.

He's very turkish.

I mean, I grew up in Gelsenkirchen with Turkish parents, and whenever a Turkish team played in Europe, my family would stop whatever they were doing. They would cheer on the team like their lives depended on it.
I’ll never forget when Galatasaray won the UEFA Cup in 2000. I was nine years old. My whole family are actually Galatasaray fans, except my mum, who is Fenerbahçe! Anyway, we were all watching the final together, and when we beat Arsenal on penalties, my uncle Ilhan, who is six years older than me, actually broke down in tears.
Hahaha! He was crying like a baby!!
That was one of my best childhood memories.

1671722410743.png

Also had a massive Turkish wedding ceremony in his family's hometown in Turkey.

Haha! Get used to it? I can go weeks and weeks without even remembering he exists until one of our twitterati post his latest offerings.

He is a complete arse unless he posts something positive about City in which case he is a star again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.