Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh if Bernie stays I won’t be too annoyed if Bellingham goes to Spain. keeping Bernardo and obtaining Bellingham would be a fantastic result and a huge midfield upgrade.

Ignore Lawrence back page today, he knows nowt, sacked from every job he's ever had.

Sun just covering arse now after going balls out in Madrid earlier in the week.

I have to trust the people who told me Bellingham is coming to City.

Nice early Christmas present mate ;-) would it still be in if Bernardo and Gundogan stayed though?

Sun need to make their mind up, it was Liverpool the certainty last week.

You know the twats are grasping when their back page intro today reads Real Madrid are increasingly confident.

With the headline of a blow to Liverpool, United and Chelsea...

I've realised what SEO stands for after all these years.

Shit, everyday, only.

They went through the exact same motions with Haaland.

Nice early Christmas present mate ;-) would it still be in if Bernardo and Gundogan stayed though?

Would not make much difference, Bellingham is for the future.

Eventually Gundo and Bernardo will left the club maybe next summer or after that next year.

Ignore Lawrence back page today, he knows nowt, sacked from every job he's ever had.

Sun just covering arse now after going balls out in Madrid earlier in the week.

I have to trust the people who told me Bellingham is coming to City.
I been told twice by people and they been told by someone close and knows what going on that jude is coming to city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.