Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he actually say this?
He did. See the YouTube clip I posted above. He implies that the player should have a longer term view and that Liverpool will feature consistently going forward if not next time. It’s a fair point but not something you would say out of confidence…And the moment he says he would not want them on that basis he has his ready made excuse.

I wouldn’t write Klopp and his team of just yet for a CL place. They’ve won their last 3 games. There’s mileage in Klopp and his team still this season. They need at least a CL place to put before Bellingham, plus a transfer fee, wages, and agents fees for his family.

Think we’ll use the same approach and tactics on Bellingham that won Haaland and Alfie over, even though they’re blues, which gave City a big advantage.

He did. See the YouTube clip I posted above. He implies that the player should have a longer term view and that Liverpool will feature consistently going forward if not next time. It’s a fair point but not something you would say out of confidence…And the moment he says he would not want them on that basis he has his ready made excuse.

Fuck me, he's like Goebbels with pom-poms.

Their midfield is shite and it's arguable whether he gets in our's? That's all I've got.
He will get in ours if Bernardo, Gundy or both leave and that is why we need to make the signing, even if it is a year early, he can be blooded in to our system with ease and under less pressure.

I wouldn’t write Klopp and his team of just yet for a CL place. They’ve won their last 3 games. There’s mileage in Klopp and his team still this season. They need at least a CL place to put before Bellingham, plus a transfer fee, wages, and agents fees for his family.

Think we’ll use the same approach and tactics on Bellingham that won Haaland and Alfie over, even though they’re blues, which gave City a big advantage.
Liverpool will be top 4 unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.