Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??? THE Craig from Anfield Agenda?

reaction-laugh.gif
Yep

If the clause was there then it would be activated by EVERY club wanting him
Much like the Haaland one with other words. Convincing the player who can pick and choose whatever club he wants is the hard part anyway. Think there is a decent chance he could have a release clause, imagine thats one of many things that make Dortmund attractive for young players. If the player ever gets good enough to get it activated, its a win for all parties. Wouldnt surprise me at all if Bellingham will end up going for considerably less than what click-chasing headlines have reported so far, we have seen it before with Haaland for example.

What are the chances of Bellingham leaving in Jan? Seems unlikely to me with Dortmund still being in the CL too

I really can’t fathom he would have a clause after the amount of times Dortmund have been stung by it?
Perhaps that was part of the negotiations when he first joined? Either side can stipulate anything they want in a contract, and as long as the both sides are happy, then it gets signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.