Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That secret some **** called Doozy knows about it?

Ffs mate you’ve got to seriously up your wumming game.
Nah me and this guy talk on discord and he knows someone who close to the club and knows what goes on and I ask the chairman on my supporter club

Well if dippers have Gakpo, they ain't spending more millions on Bellingham as well. Klopp is gonna have to make do with kak sorry Gak and then moan when we get Bellingham .

Last edited:
Is he really that good hat we are gonna spend £100 million on him . Tbh we overspent massively on grealish and hood we don’t make another mistake .
The short answer is no he is not that good. there is a lot of english hype surrounding him. I have watched many dortmund matches specifically to see his play and been never impressed much. he never controls the midfield like great midfielder, that is the first thing I notice. he looks good near the penalty box and very good at carrying the ball at his feet. not the most important skill need for a elite midfielder, his passing is limited, defensively overrated. all in all not impressed much. on the other hand I am impressed by Enzo every benfica match I watched he was simply dominating even against PSG and Juve.

The short answer is no he is not that good. there is a lot of english hype surrounding him. I have watched many dortmund matches specifically to see his play and been never impressed much. he never controls the midfield like great midfielder, that is the first thing I notice. he looks good near the penalty box and very good at carrying the ball at his feet. not the most important skill need for a elite midfielder, his passing is limited, defensively overrated. all in all not impressed much. on the other hand I am impressed by Enzo every benfica match I watched he was simply dominating even against PSG and Juve.

Looks like Pep, Klopp and Ancelotti think differently. Just to add, there were a host of top European clubs chasing him when he left Birmingham for Dortmund. But what do they know.

That's the short answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.