Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes that jan aage bloke really gets on my nerves. He continously spouts real madrid is ultitamte dream for every footballer like its factual. I understand that its a dream for some but i think hes projecting what his dream was onto players.

Maybe jan just maybe its a dream for most players to play in the premier league and win it especially english players.

Sometimes that jan aage bloke really gets on my nerves. He continously spouts real madrid is ultitamte dream for every footballer like its factual. I understand that its a dream for some but i think hes projecting what his dream was onto players.

Maybe jan just maybe its a dream for most players to play in the premier league and win it especially english players.
We put them in their place a bit by signing Haaland. I'm finding the Spanish crowd easier to ignore over time.

I think the dippers are the threat not Real Madrid
Real ain’t getting him
But if dipper stump up the cash then maybe
But journalists for both are backtracking now

Following on from Grealish, I assume? …during that 1st half against Leeds, I was well with them tbh! He brings on a lot of the boo’s himself. Prior to Grealish, I can only think of Bellamy that was booed without reason. Grealish is a player that every other fan will always love to hate, as was Bellamy.. I’m not sure Bellingham will be.
Robbie Savage likes this post ;)

Why do people think that the dippers are the biggest threat ? They have just spunked 40 odd million on Gakpo after spending 80 odd million on the world's greatest striker in the summer. No way they cough up north of a hundred million on Bellingham, remember they are being hawked around for a potential buyer !

The dopey wankers should already know they don’t spend the sort of money to get Bellingham?! Even if they get investment it won’t happen as the wages he would have to get over our offer would lead to mutiny in the dipper squad with around 80% of them wanting pay rises!

They have already smashed the structure with Salah. The overall wage bills are not that different to ours, so I think 250-300K a week will be his rate and any of us will pay it.

For me, it’s everything else…

Work with Pep
Play with Haaland/ KDB/ Foden etc
4 out of last 5 PL
As close as you can get to CL football
Potential chance to be part of the first City team to win CL
Play it was widely accepted as the best team in the world

Liverpool

Work with Klopp (rather Pep, but no doubt good manager)
Play with Salah, Henderson, TAA (think we’re quite far ahead here)
1 out of last 5 PL (could say last 30)
On a bad year CL is not guaranteed
Potential to win first PL with the fans in stadium (would be good for a player).
Play in a team that people could say has peaked

Real

They are Real and will have certain attractions we cannot compete with and some we can.

Ultimately he’s an English lad and we seem to have all our best players playing here. I imagine most grow up in Academy’s watching PL and dreaming of playing in it (he may be different and watched La Liga more but I think it’s an outside bet).

Who knows at this point, but I’m pretty sure it will be based on factors such as the ones above and others important to him, but I think the wages will be payable by whichever team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.