Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does sign, it's feels like quite a shift over the last 6/7 years towards English players. There was a time when we wouldn't pay the 'English tax', but if he does come that's, Bellingham, Grealish, Foden, Walker, Stones and Phillips in the squad. I wonder if that's a general improvement in English players standards or another perceived need to sign home based lads?
I'd reckon a combination of the two.

Going to go against the grain on this. He is no doubt a very talented player (but not as talented as the hype suggests at present).He has huge attributes that would improve most teams.

However does he fit into the way we play? Does he have the skill set to be a Pep player....Im just not sure. I can see how he really fits in at the scousers with the way they play but not so much with us. We need players like the Silva's (david and bernardo), players who play in very tight spaces with short very quick passing and very quick feet....I dont see that with Bellingham.

We have seen in the past so many players go to so many good teams and it not work. I feel there is a real possibility that that could be the case with Bellingham to us.
Has Gary Birtles scored yet?

Get Bellingham in and rapid! holding Bernardo hostage any longer in this frozen wasteland of crap restaurants and empoverished northerners is simply, well, cruel, to him and his whip crackin' better half...
Nobody is bidding for Bernado. PSG are reported to be interested but Paris is not on the Iberian peninsula.

Nobody is bidding for Bernado. PSG are reported to be interested but Paris is not on the Iberian peninsula.
He was linked with Real Madrid today

Which may also point to them turning their intentions away from Bellingham as hopefully they've heard he's chosen us

Silva apparently wasn’t happy we didn’t take there bid seriously in the last few days of the transfer market in the summer we said it was to late in the window so we refused the bid. That tells me Silva be happy going anywhere in Europe

Dortmund already got their replacement lined up, Dortmund journalist saying Dortmund have made the decision to go for Kamada in the summer.

I reckon Jude leaving will be announced the same month Haaland was announced as having a agreement with us, Dortmund like to do their business early even before the window opens.

Haaland was announced as leaving early because we had activated a release clause. We didn’t announce an agreement with Haaland until June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.