Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working with Pep would likely be a deterrent, if he looks at how Grealish and Foden’s careers have stalled over the past 18 months, plus Alvarez sitting on the bench despite being the most complete young forward in world football.

I do agree that other factors likely make Liverpool a less attractive prospect, but their more direct style and the fact they’ve not got a stockpile of talent would mean they’d get to build a side around him and maximise his potential in a key role rather than one of many here.

I also think United could also be factored in by the summer, if they keep their upward trajectory and depending on who their new investors are.
Can't wait to read your next post. What a knobhead.

Working with Pep would likely be a deterrent, if he looks at how Grealish and Foden’s careers have stalled over the past 18 months, plus Alvarez sitting on the bench despite being the most complete young forward in world football.

I do agree that other factors likely make Liverpool a less attractive prospect, but their more direct style and the fact they’ve not got a stockpile of talent would mean they’d get to build a side around him and maximise his potential in a key role rather than one of many here.

I also think United could also be factored in by the summer, if they keep their upward trajectory and depending on who their new investors are.

Are you Simon Stone?

Lol.

Foden would not be the player he is without Pep. Jack is learning all the time and once we have an actual Lb his game will improve on the wing or he will end up central in due course.

The rest of the post identifies you as either a spitting scouse or a closet rag. Don’t care which you choose. You must be so jealous and angry to sign up here and type so much bollox. Your clubs are shite and so are you as a poster.

Try harder to engage and at least make it worth our while.
Reading his other drivel I'd go for an Arsenal fan, and not a particularly bright one at that.

squirrel-sniff.gif

One of the wankest posts in Blue moon history. You must be delighted with your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.