Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not bank on Jude to suddenly change our fortunes. if we depend on him we will be in for a disappointment. he is not close to the finished article. pep will need 1 or 2 years before he can be trusted to be a permanent fixture in our midfield. we need to first find the correct position for KDB and gundo in our midfield before we start integrating a new signing like Jude into our system.

I don't think so, Bellingham and a wide forward, move Foden and/or Grealish more central, let Gundogan and Bernardo go that will re invigorate the midfield. Then we'll be good to go.
The squad is nowhere near as bad as being made out we are 2 points off last season at this stage and 2nd in the league.
The squad is not bad just very unbalanced and starting to carry passengers.

Foden is stagnating and needs to get his act together, as you know full well I am not a Grealish fan, we lack width and pace.

LB is a huge issue and we need to sort out CB's , 5 is too many but the problem we have nearly all our CB are sick notes, big decisions to be made on which we keep or move on.

I don't think so, Bellingham and a wide forward, move Foden and/or Grealish more central, let Gundogan and Bernardo go that will re invigorate the midfield. Then we'll be good to go.
The squad is nowhere near as bad as being made out we are 2 points off last season at this stage and 2nd in the league.
The squad is just as bad as is made out... Cancelo uninterested and most likley leaving, gundo seems f**ked and is gone on a free, Bernardo wants out, mahrez Grealish Phillips gomez all not good enough and wasting squad spaces, 5 CBS is too many also impossible to have a settled defence while keeping 5 happy.

Cunts, cunts everywhere, we must have lost 'again'
Some find it hard to accept it's a game played by humans and losing is part of it, for us FOC's losing was most of it, I'm grateful to Pep the team Khaldoon Sheikh Mansoor and the fans who like myself stuck with us all them years ago.

The squad is just as bad as is made out... Cancelo uninterested and most likley leaving, gundo seems f**ked and is gone on a free, Bernardo wants out, mahrez Grealish Phillips gomez all not good enough and wasting squad spaces, 5 CBS is too many also impossible to have a settled defence while keeping 5 happy.

I don't know if your being sarky or believe all that. Building a squad is extremely difficult. Phillips and Gomez have just come into the club. To rule Phillips as not good enough after one single performance which is his first start since may last year. Grealish and Mahrez are good enough we may just need an alternative type we have 3 wingers who prefer to play like a midfielder. I agree with Bernie wanting to go and to be honest for me he can go especially now he seems to be giving interviews about it every month which can't be helping the squad at all. I do think we need a left back. But I don't think it's all as doom and gloom as your making out

Nonsense.

Bit short of CBs at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.