Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need the dipper wankers to not make the top 4 so it will defo rule them out of getting Bellingham

They won’t be getting top 4, but unfortunately the alternative is looking even worse.

Need one of chavs, spuds or Brighton to go on an insane run of wins, and Geordies. Apart from when they play us, obviously.

It's getting embarrassing from Liverpool minions.... I'm surprised Dortmund aren't fed up of it now that it's spilling into interviews after a game in which they won.

I'll be honest, I'd be much more worried about him going to Liverpool if they weren't publicly begging it so much, doesn't give off the vibe of a club that is confident they are getting him. Wonder if behind closed doors they actually have just been saving up the pot to get him, only for them to completely shit the bed on the pitch when they time has come around.

The guys stock has skyrocketed over the last year, I can't see any reason why you'd take a risk and go to a Liverpool team that is pretty much going to have to spend their entire budget on you, while also needing a decent rebuild around you, all while teams in the same league are currently a decent way ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.