Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one thing with United. They could have afforded Haaland if they really wanted him with the Glazers in charge.

Just one thing with United. They could have afforded Haaland if they really wanted him with the Glazers in charge.
The thing with United is that their fans will moan about Glazers not spending but they really have spent more than any other team in the last 5 years...their problem was decision making. Now seem like they hit the pot with TenHag, we will see I guess.... But boy oh boy, those minions and their hipocresy knows no limits
Edit: And I don't think Erling would've gone to United...like ever

Think he'd revitalise the midfield of Liverpool, at the moment they've got that 18 year old Bajetic (who annoyingly looks brilliant) basically running it by himself...signing Jude will have a similar impact to when they signed Van Dijk

They seem confident, not sure if that's just wishful thinking but they normally get the targets they prioritise

I want him obviously, he's the gem of CM signings and a perfect Pep player

Not only that..... Gundo is potentially off in the summer, Bernardo will eventually go.....we're looking at a midfield of Rodri, a 32 year old Kev and a not-good-enough Phillips, we are going to need our own midifeld rebuild

Surely the recent allegations against us by the other bunch of shithouse clubs should make our board more determined than ever to fuck those cunts off and sign who we want, even more so if it stops the dippers, chavs or rags getting him.

Pay whatever it takes. Watch those bastards fucking cry while we keep winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.