Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got tbh never thought Kev and Gundog together has hardly ever worked in the middle
the good thing about posts like yours is we can actually look at the stats and see if what you're saying is true and i've got to agree, just been looking at the stats(for the premier league) 117 games , 85 wins,16 draws and 16 defeats ,when those two play together we average 2.32 points per game ,not good enough ? or reaction to a poor result ?

there are myths on bluemoon, kdb and gundo playing together is one of them.

the good thing about posts like yours is we can actually look at the stats and see if what you're saying is true and i've got to agree, just been looking at the stats(for the premier league) 117 games , 85 wins,16 draws and 16 defeats ,when those two play together we average 2.32 points per game ,not good enough ? or reaction to a poor result ?

there are myths on bluemoon, kdb and gundo playing together is one of them.
And those stats represent them both starting a game together? I always think they get in each others way a bit tbh

And those stats represent them both starting a game together? I always think they get in each others way a bit tbh
when they are on the pitch together(which is the important part surely) , those two played v arsenal and there was no complaint, if anything gundo has been better than kev this season and form wise its kev that needs to up it

The only way for him to join that lot is if we drop out of the race to sign him or they sack Ten Hag and appoint Zidane if they get taken over. We still have Pep (which still has weight in the footballing world). Our only real threat is Real Madrid.

The only way for him to join that lot is if we drop out of the race to sign him or they sack Ten Hag and appoint Zidane if they get taken over. We still have Pep (which still has weight in the footballing world). Our only real threat is Real Madrid.
They'd be idiotic sacking ten hag, he's doing good for them and they will sadly only improve more under his wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.