Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and when Qatar take over that lot i have a feeling they’ll go very big in the transfer market. And with us facing all these charges it’s more than likely to put players off. The timing is fuckin perfect for the scum gives them a major head start if the worst happens to us. And we could have some real catching up to do! It’s almost like it’s been planned

Last edited:
Depends on the takeover and the Qatari's might fancy appointing a name.

I hope to fuck that happens but it won’t. Ten Hag is (unfortunately) there to stay. He’d have been here if Pep hadn’t (fortunately) kept extending, I’m certain of it.

I’m sure Zidane only does jobs he wants to as well - he apparently doesn’t see coaching as a job. So essentially Madrid, France or Juve.

Dismiss them all you like, despite our dominance over the last decade the cunts are 3 points behind us, and if we keep playing how we are we could soon see them above us.

Thats not me dismissing them it’s me saying they can’t spend 250m every season and You should know like most that they’ll eventually get a top manager buy a couple of decent players and start to move up the table! If you can’t handle the scum becoming competitive start win trophies and titles you need find a new sport!

What’s difference now is from they were winning everything is we have money we will compete we will buy top players!

With so many clubs with money competing for just four trophies it’s going to get very interesting…

Thats not me dismissing them it’s me saying they can’t spend 250m every season and You should know like most that they’ll eventually get a top manager buy a couple of decent players and start to move up the table! If you can’t handle the scum becoming competitive start win trophies and titles you need find a new sport!

What’s difference now is from they were winning everything is we have money we will compete we will buy top players!

With so many clubs with money competing for just four trophies it’s going to get very interesting…
Oh I can handle it, iv handled that since primary school. Being debt free with the revenues they produce and the new ties to the middles eat I actually could see them spending that amount of money. Be a bad day at the office when they all come back out of the woodwork mind you but hey ho. At least this time round we can face them head on, makes me wish for the Mancini Ferguson touchline era haha. Fuck em. Bring it.

I hope to fuck that happens but it won’t. Ten Hag is (unfortunately) there to stay. He’d have been here if Pep hadn’t (fortunately) kept extending, I’m certain of it.

I’m sure Zidane only does jobs he wants to as well - he apparently doesn’t see coaching as a job. So essentially Madrid, France or Juve.
Problem is Ten Hag doesn't have much gravitas to attract the top stars despite their wealth.

If and when Qatar take over that lot i have a feeling they’ll go very big in the transfer market. And with us facing all these charges it’s more than likely to put players off. The timing is fuckin perfect for the scum gives them a major head start if the worst happens to us. And we could have some real catching up to do! It’s almost like it’s been planned
They still need a real top manager. And if the Qatari's are to take over another task is finding a DoF/ Sporting Director.

Dismiss them all you like, despite our dominance over the last decade the cunts are 3 points behind us, and if we keep playing how we are we could soon see them above us.
Correct, they are soon going to be a force again wether we like it or not. The premier league at the top is soon going to be alot more competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.