Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport pretty much said the prem is off balance like France if a club like Liverpool can’t afford a deal for Jude. Lol. They only mentioned us at the end as a possible destination, that if not pool he has to play for Madrid

Is he top priority for a club like Real Madrid?. They have other areas that need attending to first

Talksport pretty much said the prem is off balance like France if a club like Liverpool can’t afford a deal for Jude. Lol. They only mentioned us at the end as a possible destination, that if not pool he has to play for Madrid
But wasn’t off balance when the rags were out spending everyone else for the best part of 20 years

Something has changed over the weekend.

This news about Liverpool not being able to afford it and now for the first time we’re seeing the press push us as one of the favourites - if not the favourite.

Previously it was portrayed as Liverpool and Real Madrid leading but with some interest from City.

Can’t help but feel word has got out that he’s coming to City and that Real Madrid are just being thrown in to keep the transfer ‘story’ alive.

Says it all. They’d sooner see him sign to Madrid than him come to the PL!

I have the same thought I did with Haaland when it was us and Real.

These players dream of playing in the Prem, not saying La Liga and Real is not a dream. But both will have grown up watching the Prem.

Their age the way they must view City is also certainly lost on the 40 year old journalists.

Whether he will be worth the money is debatable and is he as good as the hype.

However, I think we have a great chance of getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.