Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same thought I did with Haaland when it was us and Real.

These players dream of playing in the Prem, not saying La Liga and Real is not a dream. But both will have grown up watching the Prem.

Their age the way they must view City is also certainly lost on the 40 year old journalists.

Whether he will be worth the money is debatable and is he as good as the hype.

However, I think we have a great chance of getting him.
I don't disagree but NEVER underestimate the lure of Barca and Real, 99% of players would love to play for those clubs during their careers, that just fact.

What a wonderful read the rawk thread is on transfers. It is slowly spiraling into a deeper and deeper depression and it is a thing of beauty to see. Many of them really thought Bellingham was a go-er for them. Outside their piss filled pool of delusion i don't think anyone thought they had a real chance at him. Seeing their own delusion kick them right in the knackers is just so enjoyable.
It doesn’t help them that 3 of there most recent players are openly courting him in the media, blowing smoke up his arse and promising him he’s the next Stevie G and they will dine him all the time. The delusion starts with the club and that filters to the fans.

At least he can do that in a City shirt!
At least he can do that in a City shirt!

@WestGorton

I think you could be wrong. Unless you watch Dortmund week in week out? Which I assume you don’t.

If you’re going off a few England games, then there are many great players who could be seen as overrated, Foden especially, Grealish, Kane, Rashford etc etc. How a player performs for England is no reflection on how they perform for their club, we’ve seen that for decades.

If you’re going off reports from the German media, well they rate him so highly, some think he’s already the best midfielder in the world. Dortmund are top of the league at the moment, and Bellingham has been the driving force of that. He’s a shoe in for Dortmund player of the year and likely the Bundesliga player of the year too.

If you’re going off online scouting reports, they all say he has no weaknesses and what’s more important, his main strengths are his non stop energy and his press, his short passing and his resistance to the press. Which fits perfectly with our system. He is considered the complete midfielder, a box to box or attacking midfielder, can play as a holding midfielder or a deep lying play maker.

At such a young age, you’d think with some improvements, playing in a better team, with Pep coaching him, he could be absolutely sensational in 2-3 years.

Talksport is so obvious in the way it attempts to get ratings. Prop up Liverpool and United while bashing City to get listeners from the red shirt teams.

Meanwhile bash Tottenham because everybody like to laugh at Spurs...They just aren't a clever operation at all.
The strange thing is that there is no need to create confrontation between fanbases. We can manage that all on our own, just broadcast the stories as honestly as possible.
Leading the narrative (or trying to) is a bad look.

The philosophy is to divide the listeners into 'us and them'. No common sense, or ground, is allowed. The same trick is pulled by politicians.

But, anger gives a greater response than happiness.

Worst thing that is happening right now with him, is Dortmund is in a title race. Which means even if he's got knocks or strains he will play, they did it with Haaland now its Bellinghams turn as he's the most important player. I hate that about Dortmund, Haaland played last year after badly injuring his ankle on international duty he wasn't 100 percent fit but they still played him.
What's your point? How has this impacted the form of Haaland this season? He was their player and they clearly believed he was fit enough to play even if not 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.