Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your rods away on Rice. Speak when it fully matters ie Finals of a international tournament and not a qualifying games.

Put your rods away on Rice. Speak when it fully matters ie Finals of an international tournament and not a qualifying games.
You do know only one team can win a final?
And if you lose it doesn’t mean everyone on that team is shit

You do know only one team can win a final?
And if you lose it doesn’t mean everyone on that team is shit
Start performing in the tournament and not before. The last World Cup was far from convincing despite reaching the semis

I'm sorry but for me he's final 3rd player, a 10 who arrives into the spaces. I've seen a stat on twitter where it says he's completed 12 passes all game playing 85 minutes. So at the moment he's a player who's more like a cherry on top for your team and not a CM. Of course he's young enough that he has time to grow..

I'm sorry but for me he's final 3rd player, a 10 who arrives into the spaces. I've seen a stat on twitter where it says he's completed 12 passes all game playing 85 minutes. So at the moment he's a player who's more like a cherry on top for your team and not a CM. Of course he's young enough that he has time to grow..
I think we need to keep Gundo a bit longer. Not a lot we can do if he wants to leave, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.