Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry the market has been inflated. Quality midfielders can't be bought for less than £55mil anymore
macallister and caicedo double swoop can defo be done, phillips can even be sold onto say a west ham to help with the transfer budget. So now we have a a good rodri backup who's younger than phillips and a gundo replacement with macallister. If im paying £125m then I expect a mercurial midfielder, not potential which requires a significant amount of time to iron out any mistakes from.

Looks great when the team is on the front foot, doesn’t do enough (for £130m) when backs against the wall.

19 year old in not the finished article shocker.

For half an hour he ate Italy's midfield for breakfast, Veratti included.

I suspect like all our transfer business nowadays, we'll have a valuation. We won't get involved in any kind of bidding war. It will be a fair offer. Obviously JB must have indicated he's willing to come if we bid. If BVB want substantially more and wont negotiate we'll say no thanks and let Madrid, Chelsea or utd pay through the nose.

I'm sorry but for me he's final 3rd player, a 10 who arrives into the spaces. I've seen a stat on twitter where it says he's completed 12 passes all game playing 85 minutes. So at the moment he's a player who's more like a cherry on top for your team and not a CM. Of course he's young enough that he has time to grow..
A second striker more like performance vs Italy.

I am not sure if it is what Southgate asked him to do or it is his preference.

A superbly talented player with some development ahead of him. Pep, and City, are a fantastic choice for such a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.