Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll still trust him. Think he has deserved that based on what he has delivered in the last 7 years.
I was [half] joking with my Maguire jibe. Of course I trust Pep but because I do, I don’t think he’ll be seriously wanting to spend £125m on this lad. There’s surely better out there for half that price?

Goretzka for Bayern is miles better than Bellingham and he’d cost about £60m. Not that we’d get him, just an example of what will probably be many examples out there.

If we sign this lad I can't wait for all the posts in the past few pages to be brought up as Jude leads us to several more trophies. Some people never learn.

This season, I’ve now seen him against:

City at the Etihad, where bar a few decent passes and a headed goal, he was quite poor, especially in the last quarter of the game.
City at Dortmund where he was terrible all game, had 29 touches when Rodri had 142 in a game Dortmund had to win to still give them a chance to win the group, at home.
USA where he was poor
France where he was poor
Chelsea at home where he was poor
Chelsea away where he was terrible
And now Bayern away where he was very poor again and did pretty much fuck all other than get a penalty for diving and moaning at his teammates every time he gave the ball away.

Where all the fuss about this lad has come from, I have no bloody idea whatsoever.

Seek help.

He's 19 and playing for a pretty average side for fucks sake. He'll have bad and average games like every other 19 year old on the planet.

Can tell some members here only know their football knowledge from watching a few football games on the box now and again and playing FIFA every night.

If we sign this lad I can't wait for all the posts in the past few pages to be brought up as Jude leads us to several more trophies. Some people never learn.
There is like a 0.1 percent chance Bellingham outplays his price or the wages Tolmie talks about by the way.

The club buying Bellingham has to spend at least 130m. As much as we say its not our money but that is bonkers, the amount of pressure that would be placed on a 19 year old is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.