Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would he /his agents let everyone know this weekend???? Makes no sense
I think it means that he’ll be letting Dortmund know his decision, in turn, Journalists will spread news and word will get out that way

To be fair I know it's not my money but the price tag has to be considered a huge issue. People are comparing him to others at that age who turned out both good or bad but none of the players being discussed were sold for 130 -150 million pound. At that number one has to be a sure shot, can't miss superstar or it can go sideways for both the player and the club in a hurry...just sayin'...
Weren't rival fans & a lot of City fans labeling Grealish a waste of money at £100m last year & look how far he's progressed. The club doesn't get many transfers wrong

Weren't rival fans & a lot of City fans labeling Grealish a waste of money at £100m last year & look how far he's progressed. The club doesn't get many transfers wrong
At that price there is no room any failure. Grealish has shown a lot in recent games but still no way he was £100m player or is £100m player now.

At that price there is no room any failure. Grealish has shown a lot in recent games but still no way he was £100m player or is £100m player now.
For people that care about image you’re right.

For pep and our organisation the prize-tag is irrelevant, either he contributes to the team or he doesn’t. Right now he does.

Spanish press reporting that Bellingham is no longer a priority for Real Madrid.
I seem to remember a similar statement about Haaland just before he signed for City.
Wait for the Rags to be linked, then we know he's in the bag.

It should be gettin close to announcement time surely? Unless he/us want to wait until the window opens(please don’t. I’m too impatient for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.