Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure rawk will hold up if this happens - seem to be pinning all their 'next year la' hopes on Bellingham
They'd be better using the money properly. They'd need another 2 midfielders, a cb and a rb. The only player worth anything now to sell is Alison who saves them nearly every match. If they bought Bellingham they'd need over £300m to be challenging. They could forget jude and possibly spend £200m to £250 and it would be more worthwhile. We need a winger, a cm and a lb but have bernado, cancelo and laporte to bring in income if needed, plus several strong youth talents and reserves that could easily bring in over £100m. Thb, zach steffan, tommy doyle, etc. It looks an easy target for us to reach financially.

20_henry__1223362816_8520.jpg

Too soon Johnny Boy

Not sure rawk will hold up if this happens - seem to be pinning all their 'next year la' hopes on Bellingham
Haha , it's going to be pretty funny if it happens.

Hes a super player and worth the risk imo. Great replacement for either Bernado and Gundog if both leave this summer.

I guess we are in the mix with Madrid and Bayern, and possibly Chelsea, Barca utd etc.

Either way I very much doubt he will end up at Liverpool, firstly as they won't get champions league football and secondly I can't see Liverpool spending such a huge amount on just one player when they need to strengthen several areas on the pitch. Pretty sure they will spread their transfer budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.