Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that is uncertain of Bellinghams quality.

When we got Haaland it looked obvious to me he’d score bucket loads.
He isn't as far along as Haaland in his development that is for sure. However, Liverpool's scouts, Pep, Klopp, and our scouts all appear to be high on him, so I got to assume he is legit.

Be interesting to see if the media turn opinions on bellingham as a prospect if we do sign him.

Was easier with haaland to talk rubbish about his quality given hes not english and so the country isnt invested in him, but we’ve had 2 years of hype on bellingham from the english media.

Signing for city shouldnt change that sentiment… but will it

Be interesting to see if the media turn opinions on bellingham as a prospect if we do sign him.

Was easier with haaland to talk rubbish about his quality given hes not english and so the country isnt invested in him, but we’ve had 2 years of hype on bellingham from the english media.

Signing for city shouldnt change that sentiment… but will it

I think we all already know what the media will do.

At that price there is no room any failure. Grealish has shown a lot in recent games but still no way he was £100m player or is £100m player now.
I'd say 75 mil. But Jude at 150 is double that. Pretty much impossible to live up to that price tag. I'd love to get Bellingham. I'm just saying that's some number, for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.