Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG in for him, per DiMarzio (who really went from transfer king to tabloid level, but that's for another thread)

Is it just me that is uncertain of Bellinghams quality.

When we got Haaland it looked obvious to me he’d score bucket loads.
I sort of agree

He looks very good for his age BUT i dont think he is as good as some people make out he is at the moment....he has HUGE potential however..

I think there is a lot of work to do with him...he is raw....I dont think he has the technical ability of players like David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Gundo, Yaya or any of them really - but he may in the future...he may not get to that point though

What he does have that very few/ any of those didnt have however is a box to box ability.....He also has a bit of an eye for goal (though so did a lot of those mentioned above)

I think we may see a slight change in the way we play...i think we are already trying to be a bit more direct.....we seem to sometimes try and mix up the short, technical interchanges between players for much more direct running with the ball (Grealish, KDB being the main two protagonists of this) and quick forward balls (KDB again being the main man behind this) - i think this is where Bellingham may fit in.

For me who we bring in alongside him is probably as vital.....a lot of the other names mentioned excite me probably more than Bellingham

Be interesting to see if the media turn opinions on bellingham as a prospect if we do sign him.

Was easier with haaland to talk rubbish about his quality given hes not english and so the country isnt invested in him, but we’ve had 2 years of hype on bellingham from the english media.

Signing for city shouldnt change that sentiment… but will it
they turned on Sterling pretty quick!

I sort of agree

He looks very good for his age BUT i dont think he is as good as some people make out he is at the moment....he has HUGE potential however..

I think there is a lot of work to do with him...he is raw....I dont think he has the technical ability of players like David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Gundo, Yaya or any of them really - but he may in the future...he may not get to that point though

What he does have that very few/ any of those didnt have however is a box to box ability.....He also has a bit of an eye for goal (though so did a lot of those mentioned above)

I think we may see a slight change in the way we play...i think we are already trying to be a bit more direct.....we seem to sometimes try and mix up the short, technical interchanges between players for much more direct running with the ball (Grealish, KDB being the main two protagonists of this) and quick forward balls (KDB again being the main man behind this) - i think this is where Bellingham may fit in.

For me who we bring in alongside him is probably as vital.....a lot of the other names mentioned excite me probably more than Bellingham

I agree will quite a lot of your post.

Love Amy McDonald. This is the life album is top billing or should that be top Bellingham!

Jude will be tucked in at the Etihad soon enough.

“And how do I know if that’s the only place you want to be? - let’s start a city band? Unless you are some kind of poison prince? knocking on dipper door?”

…who said life was easy? -:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.