Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see him at the rags mate, got to be us surely?
I don’t see him going there just wouldn’t be surprised if they tried they like to feel important now and again.

Feels like city but you can’t rule out Madrid mate.

I don’t see him going there just wouldn’t be surprised if they tried they like to feel important now and again.

Feels like city but you can’t rule out Madrid mate.

I don’t think Madrid have the cash either mate, they have Modric and probably Kroos going again next season with Valverde, touchameni and camavinga all at the club as well?

It appears so. Apparently he wasn’t happy to accept £50,000 a week, unlimited candles for life and the famous atmosphere at Anfield on a Tuesday night in the champions league as payment
Conference League don't you mean!

I don’t think Madrid have the cash either mate, they have Modric and probably Kroos going again next season with Valverde, touchameni and camavinga all at the club as well?
Like I said mate if feels like city but you can’t rule them out they do like a shiny new toy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.