Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said 1 PL club are in for Bellingham. United! Lol! He just couldn’t bring himself to say City.
he wont do that because hes tried saying multiple times that jude wouldnt come to us and he cant accept hes wrong and his infomation was wrong.

thats why journos are running with the money narrative becasue they wont accept that jude rejected liverpool

It appears so. Apparently he wasn’t happy to accept £50,000 a week, unlimited candles for life and the famous atmosphere at Anfield on a Tuesday night in the champions league as payment
Champions league?? If jude was daft enough to go to the scouse cunts he’d be lucky to be playing in the europa league next season, which he obv ain’t ;)

I can see Bellingham going to united if united are willing to pay ridiculous sums to Dortmund, the playr and his entourage.

We've seen it happen many times before. And to be fair to the players this time around Ten Hag isn't the obvious failed manager that the others played for. There might be a chance with him there that it's not a guaranteed disaster on the pitch.

If he comes to us great but I suspect that if he doesn't then Txiki has another much cheaper phenomenon lined up.

I can see Bellingham going to united if united are willing to pay ridiculous sums to Dortmund, the playr and his entourage.

We've seen it happen many times before. And to be fair to the players this time around Ten Hag isn't the obvious failed manager that the others played for.

If he comes to us great but I suspect that if he doesn't then Txiki has another much cheaper phenomenon lined up.
united arent getting him the glazers are dragging out the sale. id be shocked if they get any of there targets wouldnt be shocked if they just get kane at end of august.

(If united get new owners they'll be spending gazillions and it'll be fine cos FFP will obviously be scraped as its unfair really when you think of it don't you know.)

But if I was Bellingham I'd prefer to go to united under Ten Hag than Liverpool under Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.