Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Dortmunds recruitment if they get Muani and Kamada from the Bellingham money that is brilliant buisness.

He told us he was coming to us back in December mate.
Why are the media not even mentioning us as a potential destination? As if they are blind to it or want to block our interest to the general public. I dont get it. This morning is all about Liverpool cooling interest so he must be going to Real Madrid or staying at Dortmund.

I believe and thank you for the updates.

Why are the media not even mentioning us as a potential destination? As if they are blind to it or want to block our interest to the general public. I dont get it. This morning is all about Liverpool cooling interest so he must be going to Real Madrid or staying at Dortmund.

The most important media is , the number one Dortmund source is that's all we should care about , he said last night between Man City and Madrid.

Haaland was going everywhere apart from City before he signed whilst City quietly went about their business getting it done. Sort after players going to the rags and Liverpool creates clicks on The Mail, Guardian, Sky Sports, Bt Sports websites, quality players going to City’s already good squad doesn’t. The lemmings that follow these teams want to stick their heads in the sand and ignore what City are building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.