Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is nowhere near a 130 million midfielder and does not have the touch/technical ability of our current midfield. We should go for Nunez instead.

Think Bernie and Laporte are Paris bound and Gundo off to Barca.
No surprise about Laporte going to a one horse league

Surprised at Bernardo - that league is below a player like him.....(Messi is seeing out his last days, Mbappe is french and took an easy stepping stone towards Madrid for tonnes of money, Neymar wouldnt do the prem as he couldnt mentally handle it)

Hopefully we get plenty of money from PSG for both of them

I'm beginning to think Bernie is sticking around.

However.....FDJ would cushion any blow.

Bernie staying would be epic and he knows there is a contract on the table from us.

He only has to look at Sane, Sterling and Cancelo, to know the grass ain't greener.

No idea on possible swaps or other names yet.

Was still hoping Frenkie might come our way in any deal for Bernie and Laporte!

Dejong would be a really great signing for us. He ticks a lot of boxes. I’m not sure how thrilled Barca would be to let him go though. He’s been one of their best players this season.
Although, if they’re going to sign Gundo, I think for logical financial reasons, they’ll need rid of one of their midfielders or someone else. I believe Busquets has just been offered a new 1 year extension and will be their second highest earner. Dejong is their highest paid player currently. Kessie earns similar to Gundo now, and Pedri and Gavi earn less. Kessie doesn’t really play and is Busquets back up, so that doesn’t make a lot of sense to get rid of him for Gundo. Maybe the plan is to replace Dejong with Gundo, so that Pedri and Gavi are the long term future of their midfield. Gundo would be there back up and they could reduce the wage bill with a player of similar ability. There’s some sense in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.