Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Bernie and Laporte are Paris bound and Gundo off to Barca.

It’s a real shame and also concerning. It could be a massive shift. Realistically, we need to sign 2 midfielders and ideally 3 who will make us stronger. It’s a huge ask for the scouting department. To find 2-3 gems, that fit the age requirements, that fit the style, that fit Peps personality test, and that won’t take a year or two to embed in.

There’s a lot of great midfielders out there who could tick the boxes, but other than Jude, I’m not sure who we could prize away. Have you heard whispers of any other big midfield names? (not including Kovacic). You don’t need to mention any names.

In your opinion do you think we could see any part exchange with PSG or Barca players coming to us? Although, I know both those clubs make it difficult for players to leave.

It’s a real shame and also concerning. It could be a massive shift. Realistically, we need to sign 2 midfielders and ideally 3 who will make us stronger. It’s a huge ask for the scouting department. To find 2-3 gems, that fit the age requirements, that fit the style, that fit Peps personality test, and that won’t take a year or two to embed in.

There’s a lot of great midfielders out there who could tick the boxes, but other than Jude, I’m not sure who we could prize away. Have you heard whispers of any other big midfield names? (not including Kovacic). You don’t need to mention any names.

In your opinion do you think we could see any part exchange with PSG or Barca players coming to us? Although, I know both those clubs make it difficult for players to leave.

No idea on possible swaps or other names yet.

Was still hoping Frenkie might come our way in any deal for Bernie and Laporte!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.