Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously mate - can you give it a rest endlessly posting that witless ****’s mindless attention seeking drivel on here all the time please?

He has no genuine insight into anything, as he’s ably demonstrating to anyone who’ll listen on pretty much a daily basis at the moment, and his sole purpose is to chase clicks. Which you’re busy facilitating for him!

His perspective has no value, and I’m sure I can’t be the only one sick of seeing his fat, pug ugly fucking head popping up on here every day!

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield.

If Pep is wedded to this new system, which I personally love, it could also explain the moves for Gvardiol.

When we are prepared to give up the wide areas, it means you need serious legs, as we saw last night with wonderful Bernie.

Think Bellingham is the Bernie replacement, although would love to see Bernie change his mind.
I’d personally love to see us with a starting 11 like this

————————-Eddie—————————
——Stones———Dias———Ake————
————--Rodri——Bellingham————-
Bernardo——Kev——Foden—-Grealish
————————Haaland————————-

Seriously mate - can you give it a rest endlessly posting that witless ****’s mindless attention seeking drivel on here all the time please?

He has no genuine insight into anything, as he’s ably demonstrating to anyone who’ll listen on pretty much a daily basis at the moment, and his sole purpose is to chase clicks. Which you’re busy facilitating for him!

His perspective has no value, and I’m sure I can’t be the only one sick of seeing his fat, pug ugly fucking head popping up on here every day!
Take a bow Van Whatsisface. Summed it up perfectly

Tie him down to a 6-7 deal and it’s prob worth it. 20m a season on the books, any midfield role, England capt probably etc etc is how they look at it.
We’ve got Walker, Mahrez, Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundogan all leaving or on the wrong side of 30. I hope this doesn’t affect other transfers.

I’d personally love to see us with a starting 11 like this

————————-Eddie—————————
——Stones———Dias———Ake————
————--Rodri——Bellingham————-
Bernardo——Kev——Foden—-Grealish
————————Haaland————————-
I’d have gone with silva next to Rodri, Foden wide and Bellingham in the 10 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.