Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what have you seen in any game where Bellingham has played against a good midfield where he looks like we should be signing for any more than about £60m?

Who is he technically better than/level with, as we already have (this is a rhetorical question really because it’s so ridiculous to say he’s technically better than de Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden…)?

I’ve watched him in eleven games this season and in all seven when he played against a good midfield, he was poor, and in a few of those he was genuinely terrible.

Got to say, I agree.

Not saying he is a bad player but I clearly need glasses as I'm not seeing the player everyone else is seeing. Cerainly not the one worth £130m+

Got to say, I agree.

Not saying he is a bad player but I clearly need glasses as I'm not seeing the player everyone else is seeing. Cerainly not the one worth £130m+
Yeah, you're not, but the club are seeing his potential.

Now that FSG and Liverpool have admitted defeat in the chase for Bellingham, operation Bellingham to Madrid, previously operation Bellingham to Liverpool, has kicked in.

224704FF-70EA-40D2-8271-DE89ACD5F2A3.jpeg

Daichi Kamada leaves Frankfurt, was linked in the past as the number one Bellingham replacement for Dortmund , 2 Dortmund Journalist have retweeted Frankfurts announcement. Dortmund will have to act fast as Bayern are sniffing, we will probably see a Bellingham brief soon from Dortmund. Since Kamada is rumoured to be the replacement

Fucking dippers seem to be getting giddy about Bellingham again the dopey bastards!? Is this all down to the anfield wrap potato head?

Madrid already have some seriously talented midfielders. He wouldn't get a game there.

And if he went to the rags, are you seriously telling me he could displace Fred or McTominay?

He's coming here to top up his pension and sit on the bench for 5 years.

Miguel Delaney. News at Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.