Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a good move for City. Yes, will be an overpay, but Pep always loves refreshening the team and Bellingham is a top quality young player. I doubt he offers more than Gundo or Bernando do currently, but he's younger and hungry.

I think it will be great to have another top English talent and friend of Haaland too.

I disagree about the 'overpay' as the market dictates such.

As for offering more.....he offers something different.....that's the point.

And three years younger than the Viking.

We can afford the £50m premium on Bellingham because of the £120m-plus margin we immediately made on Haaland.

That's how powerful City are.

And when Jude maybe wants to move on in five or six years, we can do the same again.
Talking to some dippers a few weeks back, even they were saying that because of his age, the fee being paid now will be seen as an investment and even though he's expensive, they weren't bothered how much he cost.

We'll see if they've changed their tune tomorrow when i see them ;-)

We are in that strange phase where we can't be 100% sure he will sign, but when he does, and we look back at the evidence, it is fucking obvious he was going to sign all along :)
There’s only been one instance where I thought Liverpool were gonna get him, but as soon as I thought about how bad they are and what they will actually need to try and get back to top 4 I knew they were out. Real Madrid links are crazy to me because why would he want to sign at Madrid when he doesn’t know who the coach is going to be at the start of the season.
So surely his team around him and himself have looked at the situation thinking City is the best project for him for this part of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.