Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo I like that one, Zin. I know I’ve said it before but why wouldn’t he come to City? We offer everything a player needs and more. We get first dibs on the cream these days.

The Liverpool “pulling out” leak this week made me smile. It reminded me of when Man United pulled out of the race for Pep.
It has all the components of the Haaland deal, even the players at the ‘table’, real will go on the offensive and seemingly out of the loop, much like Erling…. The United takeover will shift opinion, however they have one factor missing which will always cement such deals, no pep

People should realise (sure they do), that we have the greatest coach, probably to grace the game, he reinforces any lingering doubt that if you want to elevate your game, you want to be part of his legacy… what he’s done to rewire the DNA of this club won’t be appreciated for decades

It has all the components of the Haaland deal, even the players at the ‘table’, real will go on the offensive and seemingly out of the loop, much like Erling…. The United takeover will shift opinion, however they have one factor missing which will always cement such deals, no pep

People should realise (sure they do), that we have the greatest coach, probably to grace the game, he reinforces any lingering doubt that if you want to elevate your game, you want to be part of his legacy… what he’s done to rewire the DNA of this club won’t be appreciated for decades
I appreciate the great man more than you can believe -:)

Mansour’s vision for city became real once pep walked in the door. World class coach backed on and on the field without the political games that normally surround a top club.

The boss doesn’t look bored yet and neither does pep. Another ten years and we might just be able to wipe any historical reference to the rags out of Manchester.

Thanks for the Bellingham info. Same goes for @Didsbury Dave and @tolmie's hairdoo. Snippets make this place much more enjoyable, with or without the obscure music vids -:)

For the reported price

I would rather go for Frenkie

Or just use this money to pay Bernarado whatever he wants ( match his salary with KDB or Haaland )

We are in that strange phase where we can't be 100% sure he will sign, but when he does, and we look back at the evidence, it is fucking obvious he was going to sign all along :)

I was thinking this about Haaland the other day. Him liking City tweets from 8 years ago, being a member of a Facebook supporters group etc. all felt trivial at the time but in reality they were pretty big indicators as to how much he’d love to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.