Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
????

Hello how is it possible for people to be extremely biased. How is bellingham twice the player of coutinho ? If bellingham had coutinhos talent or could create magic like him, no one would have a problem with paying 150m for him. Coutinho ended up being a flop but bellingham doesn’t have even half the talent Coutinho showed.
This must be a wind up surely

????

Hello how is it possible for people to be extremely biased. How is bellingham twice the player of coutinho ? If bellingham had coutinhos talent or could create magic like him, no one would have a problem with paying 150m for him. Coutinho ended up being a flop but bellingham doesn’t have even half the talent Coutinho showed.
Coutinho is up there with the most overrated players we’ve seen in the prem. Barca paid £140m which was criminal, he scored a few screamers and looked class at times with his dribbling, but he just wasn’t a top tier player.

????

Talent is more than just doing skills and shooting from a long way out.

Bellingham is a much better and more experienced player than Coutinho was at the same age.
Bellingham scores more frequently than Coutinho at the same age.
At 19, Coutinho had 1 solitary cap. Bellingham has 24.
Bellingham has a better, more professional, competitive, and ambitious attitude.
Bellingham's work rate is higher than Coutinho's.
Bellingham has far better strength and stamina than Coutinho.
Bellingham is faster than Coutinho.
Bellingham runs with the ball better than Coutinho.
Bellingham's movement is better. His spacial awareness is better.
Bellingham is better defensively.

Bellingham would never have been a reject at Inter Milan.

Bellingham has limitations, sure. Is he over-priced? Yes.
But Coutinho was always massively overrated and was the epitome of "style over substance".
Bellingham is not.
I have been hesitant to back the signing of Bellingham due to the price but it's difficult to see a more complete English player becoming available in the near future.

Here are his stat lines compared to Gündogan, KDB and Coutinho.
Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.49.34.pngScreenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.49.52.png
Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.50.20.pngScreenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.50.04.png

(ps it wouldn't let me use Coutinho vs midfielders stats only attacking midfield/wingers)

Bellingham is a much better and more experienced player than Coutinho was at the same age.
Bellingham has a better, more professional, competitive, and ambitious attitude.

But Coutinho was always massively overrated and was the epitome of "style over substance".
Bellingham is not.
I have been hesitant to back the signing of Bellingham due to the price but it's difficult to see a more complete English player becoming available in the near future.

View attachment 75087View attachment 75088
View attachment 75089View attachment 75091
I don’t know why you are showing me coutinhos recent stats like I want us to buy him now.

I really don’t care what Coutinho was when he was 19, the person I replied to said Bellingham at 19 is twice the player Coutinho was in 2018 before he went to Barca which is just a lie. I am not arguing who was better at 19, but for that person to say Bellingham at 19 is twice the player Coutinho was before he left Liverpool is simply false.

I don’t know why you are showing me coutinhos recent stats like I want us to buy him now.

I really don’t care what Coutinho was when he was 19, the person I replied to said Bellingham at 19 is twice the player Coutinho was in 2018 before he went to Barca which is just a lie. I am not arguing who was better at 19, but for that person to say Bellingham at 19 is twice the player Coutinho was before he left Liverpool is simply false.
He's a better, more well rounded player than Coutinho was in 2018 - no doubts.

Coutinho was, as I say, massively overrated. He was all style no substance. He would shoot every time he got the ball.

He isn't "twice the player" but that is just exaggerative - his point is correct.

Bellingham is not.

View attachment 75087View attachment 75088
View attachment 75089View attachment 75091

(ps it wouldn't let me use Coutinho vs midfielders stats only attacking midfield/wingers)
Are these off FIFA on the Xbox or ps4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.