Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to pull out of a race you were never in? It's like me saying I pulled out of the race to marry Kate as some bloke called William had slightly better credentials!

I’ve pulled out of the race to 100 metre Olympic champion in Paris next year. Think other people deserve a go at it.

Is it possible to pull out of a race you were never in? It's like me saying I pulled out of the race to marry Kate as some bloke called William had slightly better credentials!
On a similar note I’d like to announce that I’ve retired from international football

Yeah, we’ve done horrific from the Bundesliga with De Bruyne, Haaland, Sané, Dzeko, De Jong and Gundogan. Fucking wasters the lot of them.

City have been annoyingly brilliant with picking out Bundesliga talents but also you have a culture and environment at your club that makes it very difficult for a player to fail if they are even a little bit talented. I'm very envious of that.

Chelsea and United's record from the German league is not so great - Havertz, Werner, Sancho, Kagawa which says more about the culture and structure Chelsea and United than those players who are/were all talented and would likely have fared better in the PL had they signed for City.

If the cult didn’t believe Bellingham wasn’t signing for Liverpool, they do this morning. Official! Klopp.

040F9B36-8916-4DA8-BC17-4EFE658AB332.jpeg

Barcelona paid €135 mill for Coutinho 5 years ago at 25, Bellingham is already twice the player, we could keep him for 6 years and sell him for a profit easily or even keep him for the 13 years(costing 10 mill a year) then sell him to Birmingham for a final victory lap at the age of 33.
????

Hello how is it possible for people to be extremely biased. How is bellingham twice the player of coutinho ? If bellingham had coutinhos talent or could create magic like him, no one would have a problem with paying 150m for him. Coutinho ended up being a flop but bellingham doesn’t have even half the talent Coutinho showed.

City have been annoyingly brilliant with picking out Bundesliga talents but also you have a culture and environment at your club that makes it very difficult for a player to fail if they are even a little bit talented. I'm very envious of that.

Chelsea and United's record from the German league is not so great - Havertz, Werner, Sancho, Kagawa which says more about the culture and structure Chelsea and United than those players who are/were all talented and would likely have fared better in the PL had they signed for City.
I think it’s the system and environment that a player if only half decent can look better than they are in city’s setup. The rags and Chelsea had too much turbulence and no real system dud to chopping n changing managers.

????

Hello how is it possible for people to be extremely biased. How is bellingham twice the player of coutinho ? If bellingham had coutinhos talent or could create magic like him, no one would have a problem with paying 150m for him. Coutinho ended up being a flop but bellingham doesn’t have even half the talent Coutinho showed.
That's a Clarkie surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.