Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see there's a clip going round from desperate Dortmund and dippers fans of Bellingham saying he'll never join a club for the money and instead has to 'fall in love' with a club to be there.

I just can't wait. He'll be public enemy number 1.
The daft cunts can't recognise the fact the money will only be the cherry on the cake.

He'd be joining PSG or Chelsea if that was his sole motivation.

He wants to play for the best manager with the best players and the best opportunity to improve himself and achieve a packed trophy cabinet.

He's a better, more well rounded player than Coutinho was in 2018 - no doubts.

Coutinho was, as I say, massively overrated. He was all style no substance. He would shoot every time he got the ball.

He isn't "twice the player" but that is just exaggerative - his point is correct.

It's genuinely not revisionist to say that Liverpool and Liverpool fans were not that upset when he left because he didn't fit into the 433 Klopp was playing.

Reactions: kun
The daft cunts can't recognise the fact the money will only be the cherry on the cake.

He'd be joining PSG or Chelsea if that was his sole motivation.

He wants to play for the best manager with the best players and the best opportunity to improve himself and achieve a packed trophy cabinet.

I think talking with ex team mates might be a clincher. Haaland looks happy as fuck scoring in a team built to score goals. Sancho’s career seems to be heading for the edge of the cliffs.

Where would anyone in their right mind go. I think it’s between city and Real Madrid. As hard as it would be, if we can win the remaining games and win the treble I think he would be here.

I think talking with ex team mates might be a clincher. Haaland looks happy as fuck scoring in a team built to score goals. Sancho’s career seems to be heading for the edge of the cliffs.

Where would anyone in their right mind go. I think it’s between city and Real Madrid. As hard as it would be, if we can win the remaining games and win the treble I think he would be here.
I think he’s probably already decided, irrespective of what happens to the rest of the season.

Carragher in Telegraph on Bellingham:

Liverpool's "timid surrender" to City and Real is down to "weakness, negligence and poor planning".

Ouch.
"Liverpool cannot spend like Manchester City"

Liverpool net transfer spend 18/19 to 22/23: £254m

Manchester City net transfer spend 18/19 to 22/23: £225m

Looks like spitty is telling porkies again!

Like he said. Why do they bother asking the question when they know his answer already
So they can create the Headline:

"Manchester City Boss Pep Guardiola refuses to comment on reports linking City to Bellingham".

With or without a quote, they'll create a headline to support their "City in for Belligham" narrative.

Newspaper sales & online clicks galore...

It's my opinion that a decision will have already been reached. And if that decision was Madrid, they would be crowing about it in a snide way, endlessly.
I'm getting Haaland vibes all round this transfer. He's City bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.