Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like seasons too but not Madrid's! The locals have a saying for it - 9 months of Winter followed by 3 months of hell.
Well then they are fucking idiots. This week in April as an example is between 19 and 23 degrees.

That would nicely fit into their 9 month winter period. Give me that winter any day.

Yeah, we’ve done horrific from the Bundesliga with De Bruyne, Haaland, Sané, Dzeko, De Jong and Gundogan. Fucking wasters the lot of them.
Was talking more recently with Havertz, Sancho, Werner, Bailey, Weghorst. But yeah, it's probably still overblown.

Well then they are fucking idiots. This week in April as an example is between 19 and 23 degrees.

That would nicely fit into their 9 month winter period. Give me that winter any day.
It is an exaggeration of course but Winters can be cold there and Summers blisteringly hot and flats tended to have either air-con or heating but not often both (mine didn't have heating so Summer was better than Winter for me). It certainly isn't the climate that many associate Spain with. Better than Manchester's yes but the weather probably wouldn't be a major factor in choosing Madrid over City.

Anyway, we're getting a bit off-topic here so will leave it at that.

It is an exaggeration of course but Winters can be cold there and Summers blisteringly hot and flats tended to have either air-con or heating but not often both (mine didn't have heating so Summer was better than Winter for me). It certainly isn't the climate that many associate Spain with.

If we take our own bias out of the situation and obviously the small outliers.

Football reasons City then Madrid

Lifestyle Madrid then City

Deciding factor for most players will be money.

Lifestyle certainly would favour Madrid. Great place to live.

Went the other year for the away leg in Feb, and we were sat outside in t shirts and shorts in Plaza Mayor. Certainly didn’t seem to be an issue with climate to me!

Also he might think his profile in terms of his future international career and the possibility of him being the captain for years to come would be better served being in the spotlight and playing week in week out in the english league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.