Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was somewhat nonplussed about Bellingham but if it results in being just one more thing that tips the scousers over the edge then he'll be worth every penny. City and pep have ground them into the dirt this last few years and it's been a joy to watch them absolutely capitulate this season. Long may it continue...

We will pay 120/130m but I’d Dortmund hold out for anything more I feel we will walk away and why I feel we have been looking at and linked to a lot of midfielders..

This harks back to the days when elite clubs would start a player destabilisation campaign through the media, forcing the player's club to the negotiating table with a low-ball offer.

Club's fearing a transfer request & a player agitating for a move & even threatening to go on strike, ultimately ended up yielding.

The Scousers still think this will work today as it's always done... Really? \0/

He's going to Real Madrid according to friend of the family and team mate of his brother Troy Deeney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.