Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that article is necessarily wrong. It doesn't say what the "not right" move would be. If say, only PSG are willing to match Dortmunds asking price, perhaps he would prefer to stay there for another year?

I have no doubt we have a good chance. I doubt Haalanbd would be having anywhere near the season he is having, had he stayed another year at Dortmund.

City have known Dortmund’s asking price for Bellingham for months. If City weren’t going to pay it, City would have walked away by now. And just like Liverpool, City would have eased that message out to us via their few trusted journalists. That still hasn’t happened.

Another important point is, City have a very good relationship with Dortmund when it comes to transfers. First Akanji, and then the very difficult and sensitive Haaland transfer, which by all accounts went smoothly.

Until I see the Bellingham signing reported officially on the OS I’m not going to get my hopes up, as Real Madrid are reportedly still involved in the transfer tussle. But the noises from some of the more reliable and trusted posters on BM, no need to name them, have ’all stated’ Bellingham has given his word to City that he will sign.

It is a understood by deluded, upset and emotional Liverpool fans that….

And by bitter, clueless, guessing, click-bait, red shirt, shill, journalist.

View attachment 75259

As others have noted, has there even been a campaign like the Bellingham one by journalists to try and get him to sign for Liverpool, and then when that isn’t going to happen, to come out with excuses after excuses, and reasons after reasons why it didn’t happen.

it is absolutely pathetic and shows how much control LFC have over football journalists in this country.

Who is that?

Agreed. There’s a fine line between the two sides of it.

Ultimately dippers can’t afford to pay the money on one player because they’ve fucked up their midfield so much by not recruiting properly for the past 4/5 years. Hence is makes total sense for them to reserve that Bellingham fee/budget and rebuild the whole midfield.

However we’ve done the opposite and have recruited perfectly and are in a position whereby 5/6 players can alternate between the 3 positions in midfield hence only need to spend on one player. Bellingham.

I think both of us will look at this as having good summer windows. It’s just we’ll have had the better one because we’d be getting a matured 19 year old player with the world at his feet because we didn’t need to rebuild.

If anything it just highlights the brilliance of the people higher up and Pep’s coaching and (as if we didn’t know it anyway) proves it’s not all about money.

Great post mate!

Jude may have said yes to City but I’m sure discussions with dortmund will be a pain. I see it going until late july.

I’d take Bellingham, KDB and Grealish over them 3 all the time. As well as Rodri and Foden. I’d love Gundo and Bernardo to stay, but it looks like they are going, sadly.

Agreed maté totally but my post was more about it makes no sense anyway for the dippers to go for Jude as unless they were planning a £300m plus summer then their squad would benefit from 3 types of players like I mentioned than just Bellingham? I hope they sign no fucker though and get relegated! ;-)

City have known Dortmund’s asking price for Bellingham for months. If City weren’t going to pay it, City would have walked away by now. And just like Liverpool, City would have eased that message out to us via their few trusted journalists. That still hasn’t happened.

Another important point is, City have a very good relationship with Dortmund when it comes to transfers. First Akanji, and then the very difficult and sensitive Haaland transfer, which by all accounts went smoothly.

Until I see the Bellingham signing reported officially on the OS I’m not going to get my hopes up, as Real Madrid are reportedly still involved in the transfer tussle. But the noises from some of the more reliable and trusted posters on BM, no need to name them, have ’all stated’ Bellingham has given his word to City that he will sign.
Relax - Jude will be wearing the glorious sky blue shirt of God's own club next season

Agreed maté totally but my post was more about it makes no sense anyway for the dippers to go for Jude as unless they were planning a £300m plus summer then their squad would benefit from 3 types of players like I mentioned than just Bellingham? I hope they sign no fucker though and get relegated! ;-)

Fair enough. Agreed. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.