Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exacty what we all thought all along.

So, what’s with the levers according to Northcroft?

What’s your take on that?
All of the noise that their fans and affiliated pundits have been making. Family connections, Klopp's decent relationship with Dortmund, Klopp's reputation as a manager, Bellingham's good relationship with some of the Liverpool players in the England camp, promises of building the team around him, Liverpool's "history". That's all they ever had, and some of them, from boardroom to fan chatrooms, convinced themselves they were actual, real "levers".

They have known that all season ,the simple reason that they have pulled out of the deal for Jude is, " he's rejected them "
Said up thread, but if Liverpool thought they were getting him for a cutdown price because Jude was going to ask Dortmund very politely to shave 35% off the market price because he wanted to experience "famous Anfield European nights"* then they're even more deluded than I thought they were. I think there's a real possibility they got close to his asking price, him and his Dad have listened very politely, and said thank you but no thanks, we don't think you're the right step for his career.

*European cup tbc, no guarantee that European nights will be happening.

It's actually really funny that the English media and Liverpool fans thought they would get him on a cut price deal.

When since January last year two of the most in the know Dortmund journalists had continued to say the price is 130 to 150 million that's what Dortmund want if they are to sell Bellingham. You pay that price you get him simple.

World Cup didn't increase the price at all like one of the dipper journalists is saying that has always been the price Dortmund want. World Cup just brought more spotlight on Bellingham.

English media and Liverpool fans kept pushing all these family ties, Gerrard blah blah blah, but the simple thing is the price is the price it's been the price since last January.

I don't know why people are getting hung up on his cost, on market value it was always going to be above 100m and considering the teams he's linked to it's normal. With some guidance from Pep, this kid could be really special, if you can't see that then i don't really know what to say to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.