Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that we need Gvardiol especially with the form of Ake. I'd take an overlapping leftback instead, who can put crosses in.
We don't have that player at the moment and he would be perfect in that team.

I'm still in the "do whatever we can to keep Bernie" corner too.
I wouldn't, it's no coincidence that Grealish has excelled with no Cancelo in the team. He's had more space to operate in.

I'll take a left back the exact same as Ake, just more natural in that position.

I sincerely hope Bernardo stays
Me to.

Think I read on here that if Barca cant afford him PSG might come in for him however - that would be a kick in the teeth as that is truly a one horse league and he is far too good a plyer still in the prime of his career to go on what is basically a sabatical for the best years of his career

I wouldn't, it's no coincidence that Grealish has excelled with no Cancelo in the team. He's had more space to operate in.

I'll take a left back the exact same as Ake, just more natural in that position.
I'm loving what Grealish is bringing to the team, the penny dropped for him and he has been brilliant the last month or so.

I'm not dropping Ake either, who has been brilliant all season.

I'm going off what Pep said a few weeks ago about not having a player who can go up and down the wing and put a cross in.
Gomez could be that player and if he can make that leap next season then great, if not we need to find a player who can.

That type of player and Bellingham are all this squad need to be complete imo.

If you look at the potential sales from the Academy alone, Harwood-Bellis, Doyle, McAtee, Esbrand, Steffen, Couto etc, we could easily get £60 million there without potential first team outgoings of Cancelo and Silva.
In the current market, those ‘academy’ players are pushing more toward the £100m mark, especially when comparing to last season; bellis, Doyle and Mcatee should fetch upwards of 70 on their own….Mcatee is one of the stand out players in the championship, would imagine 30+ with a buy back option!

In the current market, those ‘academy’ players are pushing more toward the £100m mark, especially when comparing to last season; bellis, Doyle and Mcatee should fetch upwards of 70 on their own….Mcatee is one of the stand out players in the championship, would imagine 30+ with a buy back option!
When you consider we’re talking about paying €40mill on Viega, Mactee could easily take a squad place next season

Yep but silva might stay and we ain’t getting anything for Cancelo no one will pay the 60m we would want! Even if we knocked the fee down to 40m with his wages he be hard to shift
Considering at the end of the season he has been with us for 3 yrs and his price was €65m anything more than €26m would be seen as a profit on the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.