Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bored of this saga and the hype around the guy. I can see him staying at Dortmund for another year as his stock is only going to go higher. We do need that Gundogan replacement as a priority though.

Won’t stay at Dortmund for me.

Moving this season unless teams mess Dortmund around.
agree think its done to us personally..... but only way he stays at dortmund is if someone wont pay fee

Very bored of this saga and the hype around the guy. I can see him staying at Dortmund for another year as his stock is only going to go higher. We do need that Gundogan replacement as a priority though.
yes don't care if bellingham comes or not. more interested in getting the correct replacement for gundo and or bernardo which will be a different type of midfielder.

yes don't care if bellingham comes or not. more interested in getting the correct replacement for gundo and or bernardo which will be a different type of midfielder.
I have a funny (possibly wishful) feeling that Bernardo will end up signing a long term contract in the next 12 months.

Gobsmacked totally if that happens. I hope you are right.
Not sure about long term, but I’m praying he extends for a couple of years and is rewarded accordingly! ..it’s a funny one with Bernardo, because you couldn’t tell it from his commitment/performances, and yet, the noises won’t go away! I’m both bored of the constant narrative of him wanting to leave and praying that he stays.

I think both him and Gundo is a delicate one and I hope the club ensure we don’t lose both in the same window.

I think the big problem is Bernardo wife isn’t happy here. I thought about it and decided to give her a few of my free r.s love vouchers. I’ll even allow her to share my tin bath in front of the fire before and after an unforgettable night of love making.
I think you are due a wank. You can tell when. When you start climbing walls or dripping on the carpet! Sort yourself out Bro.

Only way he stays at Dortmund is if he is dead set on going to the dippers. It’s only they who have dropped out of the race, all his other options are still on the table.

Us and Madrid are willing to pay what’s needed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.