Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no reason he couldn’t replace Berny along with Jude replacing Gundo
Big ask for me personally, pal, to fill that void; should Bernardo move on, which is highly likely this year, we are losing a world class operator who although has no comparable in Europe for me, has to be replaced with a player with not only more experience but also maturity, you can’t lose both gundo and Bernie and not expect a downturn with that proposed youth, however talented they are….

with Bellingham coming in, we will need a balance!

Big ask for me personally, pal, to fill that void; should Bernardo move on, which is highly likely this year, we are losing a world class operator who although has no comparable in Europe for me, has to be replaced with a player with not only more experience but also maturity, you can’t lose both gundo and Bernie and not expect a downturn with that proposed youth, however talented they are….

I tend to agree, however, if we are going for Viega and Bellingham as the replacements then the big question is why Viega over Mactee?

Iv'e thought for a while, Foden is the closest we have to Bernardo's skill set, energy, close control. play central or wde right.

I think the big problem is Bernardo wife isn’t happy here. I thought about it and decided to give her a few of my free r.s love vouchers. I’ll even allow her to share my tin bath in front of the fire before and after an unforgettable night of love making.

This harks back to the days when elite clubs would start a player destabilisation campaign through the media, forcing the player's club to the negotiating table with a low-ball offer.

Club's fearing a transfer request & a player agitating for a move & even threatening to go on strike, ultimately ended up yielding.

The Scousers still think this will work today as it's always done... Really? \0/

\0/ Is this Harry Maguire going for a headed clearance "in a congested area"?

Now, that's a post I can get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.