Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we his stats from last night? Thought he was average worked hard though and he does try to keep the ball and pass it.

Can't see Dortmund selling both Haaland and Bellingham in the same window (unless for silly money, and we don't want to spend silly money). One for next year probably.
Yeah, I'm not convinced yet that he's gonna be the player everyone is predicting. Let's see him lift the WC with some staggering performances where he drags Southgate's Squad over the line. One pass last night successfully bisected two England players with stunning accuracy and went straight into touch - not a word from the commentator, though!

Thought he battled well last night, won some great tackles but not much going forward to be honest. We also have to remember that our city team would SMASH England so he would be with much better players as well.

Real signing tchouameni takes them out of the picture for this lad so looks like it will be a straight fight between us and the scousers. I think Chelsea will go for Rice and the rags have bigger issues to solve.
Rice the boyhood Chelsea fan, would be his dream move. Although they said that about Sancho till Chequebook FC came calling

I hope we get him, he's a class player and it's very difficult to believe he's 18. He plays like a 25 year old and will only get better. He seems to have a bit of everything in him - passing, tackling, vision and movement. I think he's a better player than Phillips if I'm honest and I thought he was very good when Dortmund played us in the CL. We obviously dominated possession, but he looked a class player.

To be honest, I expected us to be paying £150m for Haaland this summer and I'm wondering if there's some money in the kitty left for a couple of big signings? Cucurella is likely to be around £40m or so which would mean we've spent around £100m on Cucurella and Haaland.

Dortmund know that they aren't going to be able to hold on to players like Bellingham and I can imagine he would love to come back to the UK and play for Pep.

Get him in next summer. We could feasibly have an all English midfield for some games in 2023-24 season. Should we sign Phillips of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.