Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get him, he's a class player and it's very difficult to believe he's 18. He plays like a 25 year old and will only get better. He seems to have a bit of everything in him - passing, tackling, vision and movement. I think he's a better player than Phillips if I'm honest and I thought he was very good when Dortmund played us in the CL. We obviously dominated possession, but he looked a class player.

To be honest, I expected us to be paying £150m for Haaland this summer and I'm wondering if there's some money in the kitty left for a couple of big signings? Cucurella is likely to be around £40m or so which would mean we've spent around £100m on Cucurella and Haaland.

Dortmund know that they aren't going to be able to hold on to players like Bellingham and I can imagine he would love to come back to the UK and play for Pep.
150 million when he had a release clause at about 60 or 70 and turns out was 50 ?

He's a Gundo type - playing where Gundo did, for the same team.

Gundo will leave next year - where better than back to Dortmund?

The rest writes itself...

...right?

We need 2 midfielders if Bernardo and Gundogan could go.

Thought he battled well last night, won some great tackles but not much going forward to be honest. We also have to remember that our city team would SMASH England so he would be with much better players as well.
I tend to give any player a free pass when they're playing for England under Southgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.