Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a Real (pun intended) chance he chooses Madrid. Unlike Haaland he’s not a city fan and has no affinity connection to City.

I think there is a Real (pun intended) chance he chooses Madrid. Unlike Haaland he’s not a city fan and has no affinity connection to City.
He’s also not stupid and will want to play for the best manager who’ll improve his game. Add to that his friendship with Haaland and I don’t see Real even being a sensible option. There’s only one club he gets the above, that’s City.

He’s also not stupid and will want to play for the best manager who’ll improve his game. Add to that his friendship with Haaland and I don’t see Real even being a sensible option. There’s only one club he gets the above, that’s City.
Time will tell maté hoping he chooses us just not naive to rule arguably the most prestigious club in the world out of the race.

If his advisors have looked to see what Pep is doing with big Erl in a short space of time, then there's only one place Bellingham is going .

There are excellent options out there if Jude decides to go to Real Madird or City decide the price is too much. Excellent player no doubt would be delighted to have him here, however, a combination of Rice/Lavia/Kovacic would add quality to our side also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.