Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he chooses City but if it was me, if Madrid offer then I'd be taking the chance. It may never come again.

Much as I love City and Manchester, there is no better place to live and play top level football.

I hope he chooses City but if it was me, if Madrid offer then I'd be taking the chance. It may never come again.

Much as I love City and Manchester, there is no better place to live and play top level football.

Madrid are a top club a but laliga is a trash league and lets be honest the fans treat some of their players like trash. For an english lad the best place to play your football is in your own league in my opinion.

Madrid are a top club a but laliga is a trash league and lets be honest the fans treat some of their players like trash. For an english lad the best place to play your football is in your own league in my opinion.

Also being english he fancy his chance winning Premier League title atleast once.

It would be great if we can get him, we have a great midfield at the moment but we might lose a couple of our most solid players this summer, and maybe Laporte will leave too. Priorities are surely to find successors for Gundog and Bernie, even if they choose to stay, and cover for left back.

Same applies now, Bellingham needs Pep, not vice versa. There's no shortage of midfielders on the market, if we don't get him I won't be gutted at all, unlike the Haaland situation which was a one in many years chance. Bellingham has a profile that needs development from the likes of Pep

I thought we gonna beat Madrid to death in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.