Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham's workrate is going to let KDB stay much higher and closer to Haaland, we'll see a lot more assists and goals between those two.

When Haaland comes deeper as he did against Arsenal I’m sure Bellingham will go beyond him as an alternative to Kev… could make us very dynamic down the middle.

dunno I am sure I was real upset when we missed out on trevor sinclair first time around and was hoodwinked into thinking we had townsend and thomas in the bag, never mind Rolye pre shitshow and Clough

I remember when we got close to getting Ian Wright under Reid…. If only….

It’s not about the money it’s about where the player wants to go if you can’t see that there no hope for you..
Money is a vital factor in almost any contract that was ever written and if you have not realised that by this stage in your life there is no hope for you. Your right of course in so far as he is unlikely to go and play against the ladyboy in the desert just because of the money.

Money is a vital factor in almost any contract that was ever written and if you have not realised that by this stage in your life there is no hope for you. Your right of course in so far as he is unlikely to go and play against the ladyboy in the desert just because of the money.

Oh if we offered wages of say 175k a week and another club double that yeah but if he comes to city he be on equivalent of what any other club be offering him package wise! No club will be offering Dortmund more than we will either! So it’s the player who will make the decision just like Haaland who could of gone anywhere for that 51m fee..

Depending on what age youre your must have sussed pretty quick that tony cunningham was in fact , shite

I'm in my early thirties so he was a bit before my time.

But I can tell you Stephen Jordan and Willo Flood were both incredibly unlucky to finish their careers without a couple of Balon d'Ors.

Last edited:
I'm in my early thirties so he was a bit before my time.

But I can tell you Stephen Jordan and Will Flood were both incredibly unlucky to finish their careers without a couple of Balon d'Ors.
I remember going down v luton, cried my eyes out, i was 9. But then that summer we signed derek parlane, jim tolmie and neil mcnab and i saw no reason whatsoever why we werent going to bounce straight back up, win the first div then the european cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.