Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are now cherries on top of what is already the best cake in the world.

I want him because he makes us better going forwards but it’s no train smash if it doesn’t happen.

Exactly......imagine our best 11 only with the power/industry and enthusiasm of this kid instead of Gundogan.Our transitions and recovery,even our already superior dominance....will be improved tremendously.

Never sit still,keep on improving.

Exactly......imagine our best 11 only with the power/industry and enthusiasm of this kid instead of Gundogan.Our transitions and recovery,even our already superior dominance....will be improved tremendously.

Never sit still,keep on improving.

Bellingham's workrate is going to let KDB stay much higher and closer to Haaland, we'll see a lot more assists and goals between those two.

There are heaps of praise for Bellingham as he is now and for what he will grow in to and it's very exciting to think that we may once again boil the piss of the football world by making the Etihad his home.

I do hope that Blues will remember the "Second Season Syndrome" and not jump all over the kid during his adjustment period.

Barella+Hernandez,>Bellingham. Should all be covered by cancelo/laporte outgoing .
barella would be such a good signing if gundo doesn't renew, hernandez obv too but this is some footballmanager mathematics. hernandez will probably never leave milan and I am not sure barella has any interest leaving italy in general.

would love to have jude here but I feel a bit burnt out "hypewise" since erling arrived, especially the last couple of weeks. maybe once we win the treble theres room for whats to come next season.

dunno I am sure I was real upset when we missed out on trevor sinclair first time around and was hoodwinked into thinking we had townsend and thomas in the bag, never mind Rolye pre shitshow and Clough

I was far too delusional when I was younger. Everyone we signed was brilliant, everyone who didn't was a bullet dodged.

Nowadays that's actually the case, more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.