Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The betting lines have swung towards Jude joining Madrid. Almost a given now. F***.

Would’ve enjoyed him and think he’s a great player but if this ends up being close to the numbers that’s advertised… we’ve probably dodged a bullet.

Maybe he did want Liverpool and now that’s not an option it’s Madrid… who knows- anyway if city were confident about getting him- as Tolmie suggests and I trust him- who do they go after now if Bernie and gundo do leave (feels like a kick in the teeth ngl)

Would’ve enjoyed him and think he’s a great player but if this ends up being close to the numbers that’s advertised… we’ve probably dodged a bullet.
I'll be honest i have paid the Bellingham transfer 0 attention so have no clue the numbers. What figures are being banded about mate? Sounds like stupid money from your post.

Why would you sell Bernardo? Does he desperately want to go?
I wouldn’t! Fuck me he’s probably my favourite player.. but there is a chance he goes as he’s never hid the fact he would want to move if the right move was on the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.