Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was widely agreed that a fee could be north of €120M
Cheers Thantos mate. Well that is a huge wad of cash for sure. Especially for a 19-20yo coming from a league that is a bit hit n miss for the prem (not us as much) since some clubs have been badly burned by transfers from the Bundasliga. If he comes then we obviously think he will work here and if he goes to Madrid fair enough to.

What happened to “jude isn’t going to distract from the title race so there won’t be much news” from Fabrizio. I don’t think this is entirely accurate just Real trying to make it happen to maybe get us to raise the bid or pull out

It was agreed by Dortmund to wait, but that doesn't prevent us and other parties continuing to speak to his own people.

It was agreed by Dortmund to wait, but that doesn't prevent us and other parties continuing to speak to his own people.
I agree with that, but I meant in terms of Fab saying they’re agreeing on a bid with Dortmund. Also that Madrid would leak this now. Just seems counter to the vibes put out by Jude and Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.